CS1 Sous Vide מכשיר סו ויד ביתי
הנה זה בא! אחרי אינסוף בקשות מצידכם
המכשיר שמטריף את העולם! סו-ויד!
פידבקים מעולים גם למוכר וגם לחנות!
כולל פידבקים מישראל
עכשיו בעליאקספרס ב 66% הנחה
מתחת לרף המס
רק 57.8$ כ 213 ₪ ומשלוח חינם!
יש לסמן משלוח מסין ותקע EU
Vacuum Slow Sous Vide Precision Food Cooker 1500W Powerful Immersion Circulator – LCD Digital Timer Display Stainless Steel
תיאור מאתר עליאקספרס
- Brand Name:Biolomix
- Model Number:SV-8001
- Lid Material:Stainless Steel
- Outer Pot Material:Stainless Steel
- Voltage (V):220V
- Control Mode:Microcomputer Control
- Function:Digital Timer Control
- Power (W):1500W
- Biolomix Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Sturdy Immersion Circulator , 1500 Watts Vacuum Food Cooker, LCD Digital Display, Stainless Steel
- Professional tender&juicy cooking – The Biolomix precision cooker is able to control the cooking temperature to any degree(Temp Range:0°C to 95°C +/- 0.1°C) under the boiling point of water. Heats the food to a constant temperature and keeps it, the best way for cooking meats tender any juicy, healthy and delicious life! /Recommend recipes: Steak(57°C 1/2hours),Chicken breast(62°C 35 mins),Eggs(75°C 13mins),Carrot(85°C 25mins).
- Circulation Pump: 10L Max .
- Fast circulator heating – At 1500W, the sous vide heats water quickly, it is faster to get to temp. This one maintains the temperature even and steady, helps to cook food at a particular temperature. And the improved circulator can also handle much larger water baths to allow cooking more food at one time.
- Delay start function, easy to use – Simple two button, one knob operation, is simple to use. You can set timer to delay the start of cooking time at 4PM for 2 hours, and dinner is just about ready by 6PM when you get home. Just the scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number on screen, it is easy to master and use.
- Reliable and quiet operation – To use it, just put the deice in any pot and fill with water. There’s a big clip on the back for the pot to make make sure it does not fall off. The important safety features include low water warning (shuts off when water is too low to prevent burning the unit). And it’s ultra quiet when using, won’t disturb the sleeping baby.
- Safety Protection: 1. Motor’s overheating protection. 2. It will shut off automatically when the water level goes below the min mark. 3. It NOT works when water below min mark or higher than max mark.
- The temperature setting available with both in Celsius (℃）or Fahrenheit （℉）display .
Biolomix introducing a Super Sous Vide Thermal Immersion Circulator ,it helps you cook a flawless poached egg, a perfectly flaked piece of salmon or do justice to a choice cut of prime rib with its high power heating element power of 1500 watts compared to other immersion circulators out there that only uses 800 or 1000 watts. Which makes cooking and preheating time definitely much slower. But with Biolomix’s Immersion Circulator you can now enjoy expert home cooking without the hassle. Adjustable time and temperature controls allow you to have complete control over the cooking process. Easy to read LCD display, digital soft-touch buttons and built-in thermostat takes the brain-work out of precision cooking. Enjoy deliciously consistent results for every meal.
Home Chef – a sous vide to up your game in the kitchen
This way of cooking will create the most amazing and life changing steaks, chicken, fish, veggies, and virtually anything you toss into it.
The greatest feature of it is that the food cooks in its juices. They turned out to be perfectly medium pink, steak comes our tender and flavorful. Allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home.
Steak-132°F/55.5°C, 6 hours
Salmon-110°F/43°C, 30-45 minutes
Chicken-140°F/60°C, 30 minutes
Eggs-140°F/60°C, 10 minutes
Step 1: Seal food in a vacuum bag, and place them in a water bath.
Step 2: Press the ON button for 3 seconds and then it will bleep and the display will turn on. The display will show the current temperature.
Step 3: Set timer to delay the start of cooking time. Or press set button again to set actual cook time, called “work time” on this unit (which only starts counting down once water has reached the correct temp)
Step 4: Set the temperatures / timer using the black scroll wheel on the front.
The last step: When the food reaches the target temperature and time, take it out, and serve it.