שעון יד לגבר Lacoste Vienna לקוסט 2011046
שעון קלאסי יפיפה לגבר מבית לקוסט דגם חדש
עם רצועת עור איכותית בצבע חום
קוטר השעון 42 מ”מ בעל זכוכית ייחודית נגד שריטות ועמידות למים עד 50 מטר
מחיר פירסום: $95.95
מחיר כולל מיסים: 118.74$
כ 407 ₪ בלבד ומשלוח חינם
שעון יד לגבר Lacoste Vienna לקוסט 2011046, תיאור מלא:
Lacoste Men’s Vienna Stainless Steel Quartz Watch with Leather Calfskin Strap, Brown, 20
- CLASSIC ELEGANCE: The Men’s Vienna collection is timeless, classic, and effortless. The watch features a discreet Lacoste archive-inspired dial texture inside an elegant case design on a qualitative Italian leather strap.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: 42 mm stainless steel case and blue dial on a brown leather strap.
- QUARTZ ACCURACY: Quartz movement provides precise timekeeping and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- DURABLE MINERAL CRYSTAL: Made from glass and protects watch from scratches.
- 13 YEAR : Lacoste offers a 2-year limited against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warrant
The Lacoste legend was born in 1933, when Rene Lacoste revolutionized men’s fashion replacing the classical woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the courts, by what has now become the classic LACOSTE polo shirt.
More than 75 years after its creation, LACOSTE has become a lifestyle brand which allies elegance and comfort. The LACOSTE art of living expresses itself today through a large collection of apparel for women, men and children, footwear, fragrances, leather goods, eyewear, watches, belts, home textiles, and fashion jewelry. LACOSTE founds its success on the essential values of authenticity, performance, and elegance.
The crocodile incarnates today the elegance of the champion, Rene Lacoste, as well as of his wife Simone Lacoste and their daughter Catherine Lacoste, both also champions, in everyday life as on the tennis courts and golf courses. The Crocodile’s origins The true story of the “Crocodile” begins in 1923 after a bet that Rene Lacoste had with the Captain of the French Davis Cup Team, Allan H.
Muhr, who promised him an alligator suitcase if he won an important game for the team. This episode was reported in an article in the Boston Evening Transcript, where his nickname of the Crocodile came to life for the first time.
The American public grew fond of this nickname which highlighted the tenacity he displayed on the tennis courts, never giving up his prey. His friend Robert George drew him a crocodile which was embroidered on the blazer he wore on the courts. The Legend was born.