Bosch GWS 7-125 הרשמה לעדכונים
משחזת זוית מהסידרה הכחולה המקצועית של בוש
קוטר דיסק 125 מ”מ
עבודה קלה ונוחה תודות למשקל נמוך, 1.9 ק”ג
ידית נוחה לבטיחות
מהירות 11,000 סל”ד
מתח החשמל ותקע החשמל תואמים לישראל
מחיר מבצע: €44
מחיר כולל משלוח עד הבית: €66.22 ~ כ 237 ₪ בלבד
Bosch GWS 7-125 פרטים נוספים
About this item
- The Angle Grinder GWS 7-125 by Bosch Professional – with 720 watts and 125 mm disc diameter
- Pleasant work thanks to the low weight of the grinder (1.9 kg) and smallest grain scope (176 mm)
- High user security through restart protection and secure protective cover
- Comfortable application also on narrow places by flat gear head
- Scope of delivery: GWS 7-125, additional handle, receiving flange, protective cover, tension nut, two-hole wrench, cardboard
- Note: The spindle is easily greased for preservatives, e.g. Rust protection.
Bosch Professional Power Tools.
Wir entwickeln Werkzeuge mit maximaler Leistung und Intelligenz für hervorragende Ergebnisse und kompromisslose Arbeitseffizienz. Ultimative Performance trifft auf maximale Freiheit.
GWS 7-125 Professional Angle Grinder
The GWS 7-125 is a powerful, compact and easy to use angle grinder. It is designed for discs and rubber sanding discs of 125 mm diameter. It is also equipped with a powerful 720 watt motor that allows working in continuous use.
- Nominal input power: 720 Watt
- Idle speed: 11,000 min-1
- Grinding spindle thread: M 14
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber grinding plate, diameter: 125 mm
- Pot brush diameter: 75 mm
- Vibration (grinding/roughening): 3.5 / 6.5 m/s2
- Switch: 2-way
- Sound pressure level: 91 dB (A)
- Weight: 1.9 kg
Optimal handling – even in narrow areas.
The GWS 7-125 Professional is a very compact angle grinder that is easy to handle even in the most difficult conditions. This is ensured by its ergonomic handle with soft grip coating, the flat gear head and the small handle circumference of just 176 mm.
Increased user protection
The equipment and the functionality of the GWS 7-125 Professional also includes a restart protection, which prevents the device from automatically starting after power interruption. The machine is only ready to use again by switching on the switch
Suitable for many trades.
Thanks to excellent performance values, the GWS 7-125 is suitable for activities with which expanding industries such as carpenters, installers, installers and electricians are facing. Apply steel pipes and metal profiles to length, remove welds and deburr shapes and edges
Advanced application areas
The other areas of application of the angle grinder are the removal of paint and rust from old stair railings and other metal parts. In addition, the GWS 7-125 Professional can be used to separate concrete, stone and tiles.
The GWS 7-125 is equipped with a powerful 720 watt motor that allows you to work in continuous use. The output power of the machine is 300 watts, the speed when idle 11,000 min-1 This means that professional craftsmen are also equipped for demanding tasks.
The GWS 7-125 Professional is delivered with a mounting flange and a twist-proof, flexible adjustable protective cover. This offers a high level of protection to the user, even if a disc breaks.