זכרון למחשב Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB C18 הרשמה לעדכונים
נפח 16GB – 2x8GB
סוג זכרון DDR4 SDRAM
תמיכה בהתקנה פשוטה Intel XMP 2.0
מחיר פרסום: 64.99$ ~ כ 202 ₪ בלבד
משלוח עד הבית חינם
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3600 MHz (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V Desktop Memory – Black (CMK16GX4M2D3600C18)
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking.
And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. Because DDR4 uses looser latencies than DDR3 does, it can be slightly slower than DDR3 at the same clock speeds. Getting DDR3 to run at 2666MHz or higher requires very careful binning of memory chips and can be very expensive, while 2666MHz is the lowest speed we are launching DDR4 at.