Gaggia RI8425/22 Gran Deluxe הרשמה לעדכונים
מחפשים מכונת קפה קטנה, קלה לשימוש וזולה?!
מחיר אדיר באמזון איטליה, מתחת לרף המס
לחץ משאבה 15 בר
אפשרות מזיגה ל 2 כוסות בו זמנית
כולל מקציף חלב בקיטור
מיכל מים 1.25 ליטר
עיצוב מינימלי וקומפקטי
מידות: 27x20x30 ס”מ
משקל 4.5 ק”ג
מחיר מבצע: 74€
מחיר כולל משלוח 109.64€ ~ כ 375 ₪ בלבד
אין מיסים המחיר בקופה סופי
קטגוריה: מכונות קפה
Gaggia RI8425/22 Gran Deluxe, תיאור מלא:
- Manual coffee machine with pressurized filter holder
- Make one or two cups of ground coffee at a time
- 2 filters included: 1 filter for ground coffee, for 1 or 2 cups and 1 filter for single-portion paper pods, with adapter
- Classic stainless steel milk frother: delivers steam to emulsify milk or hot water for tea and herbal teas
- Compact and ergonomic design, removable water tank and drip tray
- Simple interface with buttons
- Product intended for domestic use
Practical and compact
Versatile and ergonomic, with an extremely intuitive and easy to use interface.
Suitable for ground coffee and pods
Thanks to the pressurized “perfect cream” filter holder and the two filters supplied, you can obtain excellent espresso whether you want to use ground coffee or single-portion paper pods .
Classic milk frother in stainless steel
Unleash your inner bartender and prepare delicious frothed milk specialties in seconds . You can also dispense hot water for tea and herbal teas.
The authentic Italian espresso
Thanks to the patented technology of the “perfect cream” pressurized filter holder you can always get excellent espresso with real natural cream, whatever your level of experience.
Pressure 15 bar
The pressure that allows you to get espresso with a delicious layer of natural cream, extracted from the coffee oils.
Cups always ready
Quick activation guide – first use
1.Place the machine on a work surface away from the tap, sink, heat sources
Remove, rinse and fill the water tank with fresh water up to the MAX indication. Reposition it.
2. Place a container under the pannarello and turn the hot water / steam knob anticlockwise.
3.Insert the plug into the wall socket and set the main switch to “I” to turn on the machine. The power indicator lights up.
Press the “coffee” button ( as shown in the figure ). Hot water comes out of the pannarello. Let the machine dispense water until the entire tank is empty.
4.When the water tank is empty, press the “coffee” button again to stop dispensing water.
Turn the hot water / steam knob CLOCKWISE ( as shown in the figure ) and remove the bowl.
Fill the water tank with fresh water up to the MAX indication. The machine is ready for use.
QUICK GUIDE TO USING PODS
Always follow the instructions in the booklet, and use quality pods (44mm diameter, 7 grams of coffee).
Experiment to find the one that best suits your tastes: as with ground coffee blends, different pods lead to different results.
- Turn on the machine and wait for the “machine ready” light to illuminate.
- For the first coffee, insert the special black rubber adapter into the filter holder (convex part at the bottom), and place the pod filter on top of it . Do not insert the pod!
- Hook the filter holder to the machine. Dispense some water (by pressing the “coffee” button to start dispensing, and a second time to stop it). The filter holder is heated.
- Unhook it and empty it of excess water. Don’t dry it.
- Place the wafer inside so that it adheres well. Hook the filter holder to the machine.
- Press the “coffee” button to start dispensing and press it again when you have reached the desired quantity in the cup. Your espresso is ready!