שעון ספורט Garmin Fenix 5X גרמין
שעון הספורט שיעזור לכם לעקוב ולשפר את הביצועים
עמיד במים עד 100 מטר
מסך צבעוני , כולל GPS ו- GLONASS מובנה
אמזון ארה”ב 50% הנחה
מחיר פירסום: 299.99$
מחיר כולל מיסים: $360.28
כ 1,256 ₪ בלבד ומשלוח עד הבית חינם.
לעומת כ 2,500 ₪ בארץ.
צפי הגעה למלאי ב 5.1
שעון ספורט Garmin Fenix 5X תיאור לפי אמזון:
Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire – Slate Gray with Black Band
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case: Physical size 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 cm;Weight – silicone band: 98 g ; metal band: 196 g
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded run profiles: running, treadmill running, trail running. Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
Rugged Endurance, Elegant Style
The Fenix 5X multisport watch features a protective PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and buttons and a reinforced housing for extra durability. Each watch is water-rated to 100 meters and features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. You can count on long battery life in each mode of operation (varies by model, depending on settings). A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions – from harsh daylight to dim lighting. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Advanced Performance Metrics
Every Fenix 5X watch is packed with sophisticated training features to help monitor your form and performance. Enhanced readouts for Training Status and Training Effect show aerobic and anaerobic benefits of your workout – so you can see how your workouts are paying off and even compare results with your peers. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability, to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. And other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor that estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics
Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics can help improve your form and overall performance. These include: Performance condition, Lactate threshold, Cadence, Stride length.