סכין שף 8 אינ’ץ Victorinox Fibrox Pro אמזון ארה”ב
סכין שף מעולה במחיר מצוין. עם פידבקים מעולים ובחירה כ Amazon’sChoice
מעל 3,200 פידבקים בדירוג 4.7 כוכבים מתוך 5
אמזון ארה”ב 29% הנחה
רק 23.18$ ~ כ 81 שח בלבד ומשלוח חינם בהזמנה מעל 49$
סכין שף 8 אינ’ץ Victorinox Fibrox Pro תיאור לפי אמזון:
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef’s knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife’s razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- Easy handling. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip — even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Knife Dimensions. Blade made out of stainless steel material — 7. 9 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- Trusted Swiss quality. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Making a Lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
- Multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- “Highly Recommended” for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.