סט סכום WMF Palma הרשמה לעדכונים
סכום איכותי מאוד
מותג WMF מוצרי איכות תוצרת גרמניה משנת 1853
כל הכלים בסכום עשויים יציקה אחת של ברזל
גימור כרומגן 10/18 פטנט עולמי של WMF משנת 1930
מעניק לכלים עמידות גבוהה לשריטות ומקל על הניקוי
ניתן לנקות במדיח
6 מזלגות קינוח
מחיר מבצע: €59.99
מחיר כולל משלוח: €74.35 ~ כ 307 ₪ בלבד
אין מיסים. המחיר בקופה סופי
סט סכום WMF Palma , תיאור מלא
- Contents: cutlery set for 6 people (30 pieces): 6 forks, 6 table knives, spoons, cake forks, tea/coffee spoons – item number: 1166916040
- Material: polished Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel (shiny). Cromargan cutlery pieces are resistant to food acids, neutral in taste, rust-proof and dishwasher-safe
- The monobloc knife sits comfortably in the hand and has a balanced weight. The surfaces are precisely finished. All edges are carefully rounded
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of stainless blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened throughout. The serrated edge guarantees long-lasting sharpness
- The cutlery set comes in a high-quality cutlery box. The image on the gift box is uniform for all WMF cutlery (model Atria polished)
The cutlery series Palma
Whether in everyday life in a modern ambience or with traditional porcelain: the WMF cutlery Palma always fits. With its neutral design, it radiates simple elegance with its gently curved lines and pleasing proportions. The strikingly offset knife blade of the monobloc knife is striking.
The highly polished cutlery can go in the dishwasher, is impact-resistant, rust-free and, with its extensive range of accessories, is a good choice for every household
The knives made of stainless blade steel are forged from one piece ( monobloc knives ) and hardened as a whole. The hardening process ensures good cutting properties and makes them resistant to corrosion .
Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 is a registered trademark of WMF and has excellent usage properties . Cutlery made from tried-and-tested Cromargan is resistant to food acids , tasteless, rust-free and dishwasher-safe .
WMF cutlery is particularly easy to care for and, in contrast to conventional cutlery, is dishwasher safe according to RAL-RG 604 . Only cutlery that has been subjected to a uniform, standardized test procedure and has survived 1000 wash cycles without damage may bear this seal of quality.
Cutlery models that are no longer in the current range can be bought later for a certain period of time. The cutlery will be reproduced for a certain period of time. This applies until the final phase-out date, which will be announced at least one year in advance.