Lacoste 2001159 שעון יד לנשים הרשמה לעדכונים
שעון יד לקוסט לנשים
קוטר 34 מ”מ
זכוכית קריסטל מגנה מפני שריטות
עמידות במים עד עומק 30 מטר
מחיר מבצע: $68.41 ~ כ 228 ₪ בלבד ומשלוח חינם
אין מיסים. המחיר בקופה סופי.
Lacoste 2001159, תיאור מלא:
- CLASSIC ELEGANCE: The Lacoste Cannes timepieces are the perfect accomplices for the dynamic contemporary female who takes the time to appreciate life’s intrinsic beauty. Pure lines, a slender case and with a leather strap prove that simplicity is grace. Whether the wearer is working to a tight deadline or heading to a yoga class, this watch reflects an elegantly balanced lifestyle.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Women’s 34 mm stainless steel case with a white leather strap featuring a silver white dial.
- QUARTZ ACCURACY: Quartz movement provides precise timekeeping and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- DURABLE MINERAL CRYSTAL: Made from glass and protects watch from scratches.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Lacoste offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
THE LACOSTE POLO IN A WATCH COLLECTION – THE LACOSTE 12.12.
In 1927 René Lacoste heralded the birth of contemporary sportswear with his design for the original L.12.12 Polo shirt, one of the world’s most iconic menswear garments. Almost a century later, Lacoste watches reignite the essential, authentic brand spirit with the ‘Lacoste.12.12’ timepieces. The watches offer a different color to suit every mood, occasion and personality – classical and pure, masculine and powerful or relaxed and natural. The result is timeless, simple, wearable elegance for men at work and at play – the promise of another true classic.
The Lacoste legend was born in 1933, when Rene Lacoste revolutionized men’s fashion replacing the classical woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the courts, by what has now become the classic LACOSTE polo shirt. More than 75 years after its creation, LACOSTE has become a lifestyle brand which allies elegance and comfort. The LACOSTE art of living expresses itself today through a large collection of apparel for women, men and children, footwear, fragrances, leather goods, eyewear, watches, belts, home textiles, and fashion jewelry. LACOSTE founds its success on the essential values of authenticity, performance, and elegance. The crocodile incarnates today the elegance of the champion, Rene Lacoste, as well as of his wife Simone Lacoste and their daughter Catherine Lacoste, both also champions, in everyday life as on the tennis courts and golf courses.
The Crocodile’s origins The true story of the “Crocodile” begins in 1923 after a bet that Rene Lacoste had with the Captain of the French Davis Cup Team, Allan H. Muhr, who promised him an alligator suitcase if he won an important game for the team. This episode was reported in an article in the Boston Evening Transcript, where his nickname of the Crocodile came to life for the first time. The American public grew fond of this nickname which highlighted the tenacity he displayed on the tennis courts, never giving up his prey. His friend Robert George drew him a crocodile which was embroidered on the blazer he wore on the courts. The Legend was born.